Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for an Associate Project Manager for a multinational financial and retail technology company. After reading the job info below, if interested, email an updated resume (in Word format).
QR Code Link to This Post
After applying to this Job using the Apply or Apply Now button, you can follow up on your application by calling our Enterprise Delivery Center at (800.595.8658). Be sure to note the Job ID number found on this page and reference it when calling about the position.
Job Title: Associate Project Manager
Reference ID: 184075
Location: Canton, OH
As an Associate Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of Managed Services to Managed Services Customers across all time zones. You will be responsible for the customer satisfaction during the implementation phase and for a seamless transition of the customer from the Project Management to the Managed Services Operation Center and Service Delivery team.
• Facilitate the success of Managed Services implementations by working closely with all levels of associates and teams, and is the focal point for project problem resolution and escalation
• Responsible for creating and maintaining project plans, communicating with customers, customer's vendors as needed, sales team and the team assigned to the project, reporting project status, tracking product orders, escalating management issues, participating and conducting in customer meetings/conference calls
• Support the Managed Services Program Manager to create and maintain up-to-date processes and procedures, ensuring that they meet best business practices
• Communicate with Managed Services Program Manager on the status and critical success factors of assigned projects
• Creating, maintaining, and distributing project plans and task lists and tracking the delivery of tasks assigned to project team members
• Interfacing on a regular basis with customers, project teams, and sales team
• Deal with adversity and communicate challenging situations in a positive and productive manner, both with peers and internal organizations
• Manage varying degrees of priorities and demands both internal and customer driven
• Promote an environment that encourages and enables operational best practices
• Lead the Customer turn over call and ensure a seamless transition to the Managed Services Operation Center team
• Lead, document and distribute results of the lessons learned sessions after the completion of each project
• An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
• 2 years of experience in Project Management
• PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) a plus
• Knowledge & ability to apply best practices principles in project management environment
• Highly self-motivated individual with excellent leadership, mentoring, customer relationship, facilitation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to deliver complex projects and deal with difficult situations
• Ability to work in a priority changing environment
• Experience in high volume transaction processing environments helpful
• Good oral and written communicator with strong presentation skills
• Must be detail oriented and organized
• Team player
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint Visio, Adobe Acrobat
As a Volt employee, you can expect the highest level of support. We have a long-standing tradition of developing lasting and mutually beneficial relationships with our employees. Contact a Volt representative by applying to this posting online for immediate consideration. Submit your resume today!
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Rate is $22.44/hr.